What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus Saloon - unlock car stereo - pappi_b

please i was going through ur conversation and figured u could help.i need assist with lock code for my ford car stereo model:6000ne and serial num:m739303 thanks very much

Ford Focus Saloon - unlock car stereo - Galaxy

www.pumapeople.co.uk/decode.php

Ford Focus Saloon - unlock car stereo - pappi_b

i wasnt able to do any thing with d web address u sent me i was thinking u could help me with the unlock codes

Ford Focus Saloon - unlock car stereo - Galaxy

I'm afraid I don't know what has happened there. If you use the link that I've given out hundreds of times in the past and others have successfully used to obtain their radio code from the serial number, it redirects to a website about shoes!

I've carried out a few quick tests and will be carrying out further tests soon. However, for the time being, if you type the link into your browser, as opposed to clicking on the link given, then you will go to a website which generates codes for Ford radios from the serial number.

So, I suggest you type in: www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Do NOT click on the link!

Edit................Silly me, I previously gave the wrong link! I'd used ".co.uk" instead of ".com". Oh well, at least I now know there's nothing wrong with the link!

Edited by Galaxy on 27/01/2015 at 18:12