2015 Subaru Outback pricing and spec - Trilogy

www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2015-subaru-ou...d

2015 Subaru Outback pricing and spec - oldtoffee

Unless there are going to be big discounts around they'll struggle which they do anyway. Years ago 4wd estates were rare but now there is a big choice. I think I'd take a Skoda Octavia Scout with the 184bhp engine for at least £5,000 less or the slicker looking Seat Leon X-perience unless I needed the little extra ground clearance that the Outback has. You can get a nearly new BMW320d x-drive or Audi Allroad for under £30k.

2015 Subaru Outback pricing and spec - APV
I have a 9 year old Legacy estate now on 125k. My only gripe is the fuel consumption (2.0 petrol engine = real 29mpg). Owned from new. Lovely drive: the outstanding vehicle architecture of the BRZ/GT86 is from my car. Nicer, in my view, that the 3 series. Fab in the snow on winter tyres.
A chum has a 7 year old Passat diesel estate on 90k. Owned from new. FSH. A world of pain. Latest (of many) huge repair bills was over £3000 for a new turbo. VW dealers don't give a stuff.
An hour or two's research on this website would tell a careful buyer which car is the lemon.
VW's mighty PR operation ensures most buyers stay ignorant..
That Skoda Scout Mr Autocar recommends is a close relation to the stinking awful Passat my mate has.
If it was my hard earned, I'd take the Subaru.
2015 Subaru Outback pricing and spec - NARU

The outback has always been a bit light for my caravan,

If this one is a little heavier it'd be a contender.