Shame it didn't come here - FordTerritory review - Trilogy

www.wheelsmag.com.au/reviews/1411/2015-ford-territ...5

Shame it didn't come here - FordTerritory review - RT

And no chance of coming now that Ford is ending all Australian production and dumping the Falcon which donates it's platform to the Territory. At least the Aussie Territory had a British-built engine.

We are due to get the Ford Edge sometime soon, built on the new Mondeo platform.

Shame it didn't come here - FordTerritory review - mss1tw

Been around nearly 10 years and I'd never heard of it. Looks like it would have worked over here well enough, now every other person seems to have one of these things anyway.

Been around nearly 10 years and I'd never heard of it. Looks like it would have worked over here well enough, now every other person seems to have one of these things anyway.

During their ownership of PAG, Ford had no interest in a mid-size SUV of their own as they had LR Freelander 2 and Volvo XC70 in that market - by the time they sold JLR and Volvo they started to commit to the "One Ford" global programme.

Shame it didn't come here - FordTerritory review - Trilogy

RT, Territory is much larger than Freelander2. Available with 4.0 litre 6 cylinder engine in addition to 2.7 V6D.

RT, Territory is much larger than Freelander2. Available with 4.0 litre 6 cylinder engine in addition to 2.7 V6D.

So more of a competitor to Discovery - but my point about Ford UK not needing/wanting competition during their ownership of PAG / JLR stands.