What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CR-V 2014 - engine slash guard plate - gpoler

Hello,

Could you tell me if the 2014 Honda CRV 2.0 I-Vtec petrol is equipped with the complete covering plate under the engine, that is protecting from splash and debries (like the Usa models) , I cannot find under mine, so oil can, gear box and exaust are unprotected,

Thanks

Honda CR-V 2014 - engine slash guard plate - Falkirk Bairn

www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-crv-2013-robust-pa...l

all the add-ons but they can be bought separately.

Honda CR-V 2014 - engine slash guard plate - jc2

Don't know about Honda but sut with some manufacturers,they are only fitted in some markets,usually ones with appreciable snow fall or considerable amounts of loose surfaced roads.

hello,

coxmotor, sorry but I'm referring not to the skid plate that are optional ,instead I mean the under engine protection,( black plastic with some metal removable panel ) that preserve oil cup and gearbox from splash and debries.

hi,

in the week-end I've seen images of other CRV 2.0 i-Vtec without splash guard under the engine, so I think that in some veicles it will not be applied, I cannot understand why due to the kind of car that is the CRV ( probabbly it will operate in worse kind of street that normal cars),

I'd like to know if someone else is without this protection and what engine equipped his CRV.

thanks for all the infos will be given