What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ITV 4's I Want That Car! - I Want That Car!

ITV's new car buying show I Want That Car is looking for car buyers who want to be on TV!

I Want That Car is a new consumer-based show designed to help car buyers get a better deal on their dream used car. The series will be presented by motoring experts Mat Watson and Rebecca Jackson who will be travelling around the UK to iconic motor racing circuits complete with prospective buyers finding them the best deal in used cars for their budget.

Our new show aims to give expert tips and advice on what to look out for and how to get a better deal when buying a used car. We want to help some people get the car of their dreams at a price they never thought they could get it for. So if you're thinking of buying a second hand car and want to save money, get in touch with us and we'll see if we can help!

If you are interested in being in the new show then contact the production team via email iwantthatcar@daisybeckstudios.com or telephone 0113 204 5922.

Like us and post on Facebook page I WANT THAT CAR Follow us on TWITTER @I_WANT_THAT_CAR