What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Jaguar XF - Is there a way of testing if DPF regen is working? - hatman

Is there anyway of testing if the DPF regeneration is still working on a 2015 X250 XFS?

I've just had a new battery fitted and before and after fitting the battery, the mechanic plugged in an Autel scanner and the only fault code that came up was PO52F, a permanent fault with the Glow Plug Module System. He tested all the glow plugs and all were fine so he thinks that fitting a new Glow Plug Module will cure this fault.

There are no warning lights on the car and it drives 100% fine but if the Glow Plug Module isn't working, DPF regenerations won't take place - I haven't noticed a DPF regen for a few weeks. Is there anyway of testing if the DPF regeneration is still working? Even if I take the car on a long run, it may not regen the DPF as it's not as though it happens on every long run. Thanks in advance.

Jaguar XF - Is there a way of testing if DPF regen is working? - elekie&a/c doctor
Kinda think you asked the same question last week. What happened after that ? Did you change the glow plug relay , or was your mechanic guessing?
Jaguar XF - Is there a way of testing if DPF regen is working? - Gibbo_Wirral

A decent app and EODB reader might tell you when regen last occurred and what level of ash is in the DPF.

Jaguar XF - Is there a way of testing if DPF regen is working? - 57Rebel

A decent app and EODB reader might tell you when regen last occurred and what level of ash is in the DPF.

An up to date Autel scanner will do exactly that