What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
N/A - Fuel Shortgaes - Deryck

I live in the Midlands and have found fuel of all types to be non-existent ysterday in my town and surrounding area.

I know this is due to the protests at the fuel depots and refineries so is this just a local thing or have others found the same problem in the rest of the country.

I have not watched the news of late but nothing seems to be mentioned

N/A - Fuel Shortgaes - nellyjak

Shhhhh....you'll start the i****s off again then we WILL have shortages..lol

No problems here or up North.

N/A - Fuel Shortgaes - Deryck

::-) I think it has already happened around here!

I passed a filling station yesterday with cars filling up and thought little of it until I went to Tesco for the shopping. Their station was shut, as was Sainsbury and the local BP. Rang one or two others and they had run out of fuel as well - including the one I had passed that morning

I have fuel for a couple of days but will be stumped after that

N/A - Fuel Shortgaesx - Steveieb

Same here in Northampton. No diesel anywhere.

But just returned from the South Coast and never seen so many fuel stations especially Esso.

Probably because of the Fawley Oil refinery close by.

N/A - Fuel Shortgaesx - Bromptonaut

Same here in Northampton. No diesel anywhere.

Mrs B was able to fill up earlier in the week but has just reported Sainsbury's at Sixfields Northampton out of diesel.

N/A - Fuel Shortgaes - Engineer Andy

Sadly this 'problem' occurred in my neck of the woods in Herts for the past day or so. No fuel of any kind at either of the filling stations in town (one a supermarket), only the ultra expensivo BP filling stations (10p+ a litre more) on the local bypass about 5 miles away and similar at those in the middle of nowhere.

Hopefully as the 'blockages' have been removed (for once), things will be soon ( a day or two) back to 'normal', such as they are. TBH Plod should've arrested the lot on the spot, but at least they made significant arrests this time.

N/A - Fuel Shortgaes - barney100

A few stations shut in sunny Basingstoke.