What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Hi. New and looking for some help - Submitdashcam

I have only just started my YouTube channel so any help to get it off the ground would be really appreciated.

I am always looking for videos to use on my Dash Cam Youtube channel so If you have dash cam footage you want to share then please consider sending me your videos here: submitdashcam@gmail.com . (You need to be the Copywrite owner) :)

Hi. New and looking for some help - badbusdriver

Well if there is one thing YouTube is desperately short of, it is dash cam videos of cars crashing................

Hi. New and looking for some help - 72 dudes

Well if there is one thing YouTube is desperately short of, it is dash cam videos of cars crashing................

Looking for the laughing face button bbd.

Entertaining to watch though.

With the US ones, it's a complete lack of observation and/or anticipation with a smattering of revenge.

With the Eastern European and Russian ones it's complete chaos with a large dose of Vodka presumably.

Hi. New and looking for some help - Xileno

"With the US ones, it's a complete lack of observation and/or anticipation with a smattering of revenge."

"With the Eastern European and Russian ones it's complete chaos with a large dose of Vodka presumably."

Wonder what excuse this Tesla driver might have?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vGthsqPOsk

Hi. New and looking for some help - Engineer Andy

Looking for the laughing face button bbd.

Entertaining to watch though.

With the US ones, it's a complete lack of observation and/or anticipation with a smattering of revenge.

With the Eastern European and Russian ones it's complete chaos with a large dose of Vodka presumably.

((chuckle))

I bet there's an increasing amount of UK footage from certain parts of the UK where 'cash for crash' scams ar rife. Not so amusing. The Ruskie ones are hillarious though (assuming everyone was ok) - I've never seen such terrible driving and seemingly very widespread.

Hi. New and looking for some help - groaver

If you haven't tried the Aussie flavoured videos, you should give them a try.

I genuinely believe they are amongst the very worst drivers.