What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Politics and The Backroom - Xileno

"The Backroom is not a political instrument, and must not be used to promote a political agenda of any sort. While the expression of personal opinion is encouraged, this should not be at a level which the Moderators consider will deter the general readership from visiting The Backroom. Moderators have discretion to close such a thread" *

Accepting that this doesn't apply to everyone.... please take note of the above. Politics are, inevitably, part of the motoring world, but of late some of the debates here have become overly tedious.

There has also been an increase in 'sniping' between certain members of the forum. This needs to stop.

Please keep it at a civilised level otherwise the moderators will have to step in and start editing, locking or deleting threads and posts.

From now on threads that degrade to a never-ending tedious political argument will be locked or deleted.

Thanks.

* taken from the terms and conditions that were written years ago (this is a cut and paste from there) - it's just a reminder of what you signed up to.

Edited by Xileno on 27/06/2021 at 17:52

Politics and The Backroom - _

Please everyone, stay polite.

I do like the backroom, let's keep it civilised.

After my experiences over the past few years and months, let us all express ourselves, but be courteous to each other,

I have no wish at all to be harsh, so please help us, and yourselves.

Bernie.............. (ORB)