What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Arif kabban

Invest in excellent services of the finest law firm in UAE!

UAE has undergone some dramatic changes in its law firm in the past few decades. The changes that attracted investors worldwide include strategic locations, pro-business attitude, dynamic economy, and there are many liberal government policies that earned its reputation as a thriving business firm.

Link deleted.

Edited by Avant on 03/04/2019 at 15:20

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - oldroverboy.

having worked briedfly in abu dhabi, my advice is don.t!

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Leif

But you ignored that it is the FINEST law firm, so we will have no problems. And look how much trouble and expense they have gone to in order to publicise their very fine services. This is safe as houses.

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - oldroverboy.

But you ignored that it is the FINEST law firm, so we will have no problems. And look how much trouble and expense they have gone to in order to publicise their very fine services. This is safe as houses.

Built on sand...

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - skidpan

Why on earth would anyone want to use a regulated firm in the UK when you can use an unknown firm that provides excellent services of the finest law firm in UAE!

Surely its easy to see the advantages of letting someone you have never heard of look after your investments.

I have been using Mr Umgogo in Nigeria for 20 years now. Absolutely brilliant, my initial investment has increased 1000% according to his e-mails.

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - madf

i don't need any cheapskate law firm as my Nigerian associate says my £50,000 which I have sent him is going to give me half of teh share of teh estate of a Nigerian millionaire who died without making a will.

I'm rich

Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Arif kabban

That is why it is suggested that a person should look for the best xxxx if they find that their data is being hacked by anyone. These lawyers are expert in handling such cases and provide appropriate solution to their clients.

Edited by Avant on 03/04/2019 at 15:19

Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Engineer Andy

You do realise we're mocking you, sir?

Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Avant

Sorry I didn't spot this idiot before and delete the link. Now done.

If he were any sort of expert lawyer, he would also know that it's professionally unethical to try to get free advertising.

Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Brit_in_Germany

But just think - if you get locked up in Abu Dhabi for brushing against somebody in the bar, all you have to do is mention the name of the finest law firm in the land and you will be out in a trice. The prosecutor will know better than to mess with Arif.

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - JohnX

I know the UAE well enough to know that apart from the superficial window dressing to make them more acceptable to the Western eye(Dubai heavily relies on tourism) there isnt a major difference between any of the Gulf states.

Or even Brunei for that matter , which has recently gained notoriety.

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - edlithgow

I know the UAE well enough to know that apart from the superficial window dressing to make them more acceptable to the Western eye(Dubai heavily relies on tourism) there isnt a major difference between any of the Gulf states.

Or even Brunei for that matter , which has recently gained notoriety.

Well, when I was there Brunei had quite a lot of substantially intact tropical rain forest.

Dubai, not so much.

Come to that, not so much in the rest of Borneo either, as a quick look at Google Earth will confirm. HUGE oil-palm plantations in the Malaysian bit, a lot of it in what is officially national park.

Pure speculation, but could it be that if you cut down the Sultans forest he might cut off your head?

Edited by edlithgow on 05/04/2019 at 17:33

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - markciximi

last week I read a blog on law service, and the topic is trust registration services in United Kingdom. Generally, the Trust Registration Service is an initiative of HMRC in the United Kingdom, which requires attention from all trustees. I read the Blog on Angel Trust Family services. trust registration service is important for family protection. the same services are mentioned in the UAE, you can go and get legal services by legal adviser.

2018 - Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary - Engineer Andy

Soon comes the new post or edited original one from 'mark' that has a spam link in it.

Waste your time mark - no-one here will click on it.