What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus - Security code - Dukes
Security code for serial number c307000

Edited by Dukes on 10/03/2018 at 01:59

Ford Focus - Security code - RobJP
Security code for serial number c307000

Your chances of success will probably be greatly increased by the words 'please' or 'thanks', or 'Can anyone help with ...', etc.

Oops ma bad mate
I would appreciate it if anyone out there can please help me out by giving me the security code
Thank you

Edited by Dukes on 10/03/2018 at 08:18

Ford Focus - Security code - FP

I don't recognise a serial number beginning with a C.

It should start with an M or a V.

Suggest you check again. If necessary, the radio will have to be pulled forward to reveal a label or whatever with the S/N on.

Are you able to get it by using the vin number afacxxmjdc5p00345.
I did try on another site using the s/n c307000 and it went thru but to find out I had to pay $4.99uk money to get code
Ford Focus - Security code - elekie&a/c doctor
Unfortunately not.The only way to get the correct serial number is from the label on the radio
Alguds thought I’ll ask
Thanks anyway
Can I please have the radio security code for Ford Focus 2005 please.
Serial no.211263410920
5M5T - 18C815 - AC

Unfortunately these are not the numbers we are looking for. The serial number wil be an M followed by 6 digits or V with 6 digits.

Ford Focus - Security code - FP

Dukes, we did actually say in answer to your previous enquiry that the serial number is V or M followed by six (or I believe, occasionally seven) digits.

If you cannot get the radio to show you this, to repeat, you will need to pull the unit out far enough to see the S/N, which will be on a label.

I don’t have any 6 digit numbers with the letters v or m.
I do have a Sam model no. 14790920
How can I put a picture up of the back of the stereo with all the numbers on it?
And it’s a Sanyo

Looks like you don't have a European Focus. Where in the world are you? Never seen a Sanyo in a Euro Ford.

It’s made in malaysia.and I’m based in Australia.
Looks like you are going to need a trip to the local Ford dealer .(however far that is)
Ford Focus - Security code - Galaxy

I've actually managed to find a video which shows a Sanyo Car Radio Fitted into a Ford car and how to obtain the serial number:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFtdYVPCl2A

I've certainly never seen one of those before!

Unfortunately the serial number bears no resemblance to those of the Visteon and Sony radios fitted to Ford cars in Europe so nobody on here would be able to provide the Keycode. As elekie has said, I think you will have to visit your local Ford Main Dealer to obtain the Keycode.

Alternatively, this company may possibly be able to help you:

www.instant-radio-codes.com/radio-codes-sanyo.php