Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - lilley

Annually the message appears witihin the speedometer 'Service Due'. Is there an easy way to cancell it please? Can it be done with an Actron OBD II Autoscanner please?

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - elekie&a/c doctor
You should be able to do this without any special equipment,via the central dash display and steering wheel controls.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - RobJP

The really insane alternative would be to get it serviced by a garage annually, I suppose. Having a stamped service history and receipts won't hurt matters if/when the car is ever sold.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - elekie&a/c doctor
No longer paper service books on these.all done on line
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - Gibbo_Wirral

Loads of video guides on youtube.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - Wackyracer

The really insane alternative would be to get it serviced by a garage annually, I suppose. Having a stamped service history and receipts won't hurt matters if/when the car is ever sold.

My brother in law did just that. He paid for the service, got in the car and "Service Due" displayed !

Their good these garages. Makes me wonder what else they forgot to do!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2011 - Cancelling 'Service Due' Display - lilley

Followed the best of the YouTube offerings and did the job easily, thank-you.