What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Mondeo - Intelligent all wheel drive - hillman

I saw an advertisement in the New Scientist magazine for an intelligent all wheel drive system for the Mondeo. When I looked at the Ford website to find out more about it, the website wasn't any help. When I type in the search term 'All Wheel Drive' the screen changes to the Transit van. Does anybody know anything ?

Ford Mondeo - Intelligent all wheel drive - elekie&a/c doctor

In the US,the mondeo is badged as a Fusion,available with intelligent 4 wheel drive.www.ford.com/cars/fusion/

Ford Mondeo - Intelligent all wheel drive - daveyjp

Search for Ford Vignale - its a Mondeo with a posh name, an expensive price tag and 4WD!

Ford Mondeo - Intelligent all wheel drive - Avant

And horrific depreciation, given that Mondeos aren't selling as well as they did and are apparently not as good to drive as the previous versions.

They may sell some to those who don't want a Passat following 'Dieselgate': those that do sell will be very good secondhand buys in a few years' time.

Ford Mondeo - Intelligent all wheel drive - slkfanboy

It's not just ford problem as this class/type of car is not at the top of many peoples list this days.

Ford Mondeo - Intelligent all wheel drive - hillman

I looked at both of the Fusion and the Vignale websites. The Vignale website is very simple and doesn't give much information. The Fusion website is the total opposite, easy to navigate and lots of information, including the price. Lots of lovely photos, BUT where is the handbrake ? Perhaps the handbrake applies itself, everything else seems to be 'assisted'.