What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2003 ford fiesta 14 zetec - knock sensor - tigasummers

please can any one tell me how you change the knock sensor on my fiesta 14 zetec 2003 is it a big job to dowhat do you haveto take off to get at the knock sensor if i take it to a garage how much will it cost how much will the knock sensor cost to buy if any one can help please post a message for me thank you

2003 ford fiesta 14 zetec - knock sensor - Collos25

I believe it is underneath the inlet manifold a bit of a sod to get at ,cost for the part is around 75ukps then fitting charge .I have never known one go faulty.

Edited by Collos25 on 17/02/2013 at 18:58

2003 ford fiesta 14 zetec - knock sensor - unthrottled

They don't normally go faulty-and you probably wouldn't know if it had. Why do you want to change it? I can't beliueve the engine is pinging in this weather. If it is, there's something very wrong.

2003 ford fiesta 14 zetec - knock sensor - tigasummers

want to change because engine light came on so i took to garage and they plug it in and it said somethin about it not fireing propley and they checked it for me at no cost and said water had got round the plugs and they did this for me and clear the fault so the engine on my clocks went off and it was fine for couple days until i had my family in the car and the engine light came on again so i took the car back to were i buy it and they took me to a garage and they plug it in again and it came up knock sensor and them that sell me the car said they would pay for it sory about my spelling