What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Audi A4 Allroad - what am I missing? a good Audi A4 Lease deal? - thisisthecount

I purchased my 2005 Audi A4 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line Avant - Leather, Navigation, Colour coded Optics Grille Kit etc with 78,000 on the clock Oct 2008. its now got 107,000 (approx 9600 p/yr avrg) and I am in the position that I have owned thrown far too much money at a 6 year car with high mileage and now looking at the lease option. Gear box has just gone!

I run my own business (partnership) - not sure if this makes any difference when applying for a lease?

I've found this Audi A4 Allroad on just a couple of sites at this sort of same price, seems too good to be true? :

http://www.stablevehiclecontracts.co...ec.php?VID=105

Seems like a high spec vehicle, probably better in spec and finish than what I have? to me as I currently have?

At approx £270 per month with only 6 payments as deposit and just 23 months contract, seems a good deal, but then this is the first time I have looked at lease?

any expert advice?

thanks
Audi A4 Allroad - what am I missing? a good Audi A4 Lease deal? - daveyjp

Mileage limit appears to be only 6,000 per annum so you need to add excess mileage charges.

Audi A4 Allroad - what am I missing? a good Audi A4 Lease deal? - Happy Blue!

A deposit of 6 months payments is about three too many. I also saw this deal and reckon there are better deals out there.

Audi A4 Allroad - what am I missing? a good Audi A4 Lease deal? - thisisthecount

looks like a 10k milage deal here :

www.vehiclesavers.com/ca***lect.asp?Der=4303&Make=Audi&Model=A4+diesel+allroad+estate&Page=SpecialOffers

WHen you say you have seen cheaper? Can you elaborate - would be good to see the best deal really

Thanks

Audi A4 Allroad - what am I missing? a good Audi A4 Lease deal? - gordonbennet

Considering the relatively low mileage of your present Audi and the gearbox has now gone, and you say you've thrown money at it otherwise, i'd wouldn't be giving any business to a company that makes such a poor quality vehicle.

Unless you're going to tell us that Audi are going to fix the thing on a goodwill basis, in which case i shall be the first to praise them.

hang on a pig just flew past my window..;)