What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Civic - Input Bearing - jjw69

Yes my car also has a failing input bearing car is just over five years old (late 2004 executive model) with 75k miles. Honda says it’s not a common problem, car out of warranty, high mileage and refuse to comment on this forum. Honda there is a problem and they should act on resolving the issue instead of making up excuses

Also when the civic was two years old had the tailgate re-sprayed under warranty due to it rusting around the chrome part above the number plate. The guy at Honda told me this was a common problem as the chrome moulding cuts into the paintwork causing it to rust. I now keep seeing other civics all rusting in this area obviously where owners have not picked up on the original fault.

Honda Civic A Quality car are you joking ...... I will never ever buy a Honda again.

Honda Civic - Input Bearing - sb10

Honda Civic A Quality car are you joking ...... I will never ever buy a Honda again.

Thats up to you, but for its age and mileage I reckon its doing well,I would rather have those problems than some get on newer cars and I don`t mean Honda`s