What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford focus / titanium 1.6 ltr.09 plate - built in sat nav - joewright

having used the sat nav with no problems, last year when the car was just over a year old, I needed to use the sat nav, but for some reason I couldnt access the keyboard to type in the new route and seen nothing of it since

ford focus / titanium 1.6 ltr.09 plate - built in sat nav - Peter D

I suggest you close off your two Corsa threads with the successful outcome.

Then add more detail to this post. Do you have a manual for the sat-nav, does evertything else work. etc. etc. Regards Peter

no I do not have a manual( it is a blaupunkt system) I have tried every button on the sat. nav. and no way I can I bring up a screen to type a new route in, yes everything else works what I have done is press the home button recently and get instructions to turn left on a road with no left turn and then tell me I have arrived at my destination three miles from home

ford focus / titanium 1.6 ltr.09 plate - built in sat nav - Collos25

Go back to a Ford garage and ask them to explain how to work it after all its still under warranty.

ford focus / titanium 1.6 ltr.09 plate - built in sat nav - focusman

hi

if you go on to the ford web site and look under 'owner services' from there pick 'owners manuals' from there pick 'online shop'

from the shop pick 'search for handbooks' it will ask for the 'vin number' and 'model' type and 'langauge' once this is complete it will show the manuals for your car in there will be the navigation manual and show the cost in euro's not knowing which is your 's they are about 3 to 6 euro of course postage will be added. you will need to register to buy

good luck

Edited by focusman on 09/02/2011 at 22:58

thanks I will give it a go

thanks for taking the time