What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford mondeo estate mk3 (EURO 4) - New parking sensors for front and rear - azuk

Hi, I got 2.0 Tdci LX (115), I bought a new Parking sensors packages from ebay, have a display, 8 sensors (4 front & 4 rear) and wires. see you in ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8-CAR-REVERSE-REVERSING-PARKING-SENSORS-4-FRONT-4-REAR_W0QQitemZ200283345052QQcategoryZ75330QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6755539845292707024

But How do I fix and intall it for my car. I got a guide manual said "Three wires to be connected from the main unit of this system: 1st black wire the body of the car (negative -). 2nd red wire the reverse light (postive + 12v to activate the rear sensors). 3rd yellow wire to the stop/brake light wire 9to activate the front sensors). that's from control box use in rear boot and display on near front dashboard.

How do I find out a black wire to where the body of which colour wire?

Where a red wire to reverse light wire colour?

Where a yellow wire to brake light wire colour?

And How do a display wire throught in vent or side windscreen to control box in rear boot?

I can know still drill front and rear bumpers easy but a front bit difficult over 4 sensor for front put front bumper through under engine to power ass steering to interior to a control box.

That why really difficult to explain to you knowledge, but I dont lose or damage my new parking sensors. You need help or other to me. thank you Az contact my eamil is azeem.badruddin@gmail.com if I cant find my messages inbox from Back Room