Ford Mondeo mk1 (1993-1996) - where to connect Coolant Temperature Sensor? - mrmacc

first to ask, is Coolant Temperature Sender, EEC and Fan Sender? Or coolant temp. sender is Temperature Gauge Sender?
Because on Mondeo mk1 its separated, Temperature Gauge Sender on the bottom of thermostat house, this sender only controls the temperature gauge on the dash. Temperature guage reads OK on my mondeo.
EEC and Fan Sender is on the top of thermostat housing, it controls the EEC computer and the cooling fan. My english is not so good, so i am not sure which one is Coolant Temperature Sender, i think its EEC and Fan Sender.

On my Mondeo, EEC and Fan Sender is not connected correctly to electronics, it controls Cooling Fan, and it works correctly, but EEC dont correctly receive signals from sender thats why i have problem when is cold, RPM (revolutions per minute) is about 1500-2000, and after 15-20minutes its OK.

I found electronic diagram, but i need some explanations, i can find Soldered Joint S48 (what is S48), so i can correctly connect Coolant temoperature Sensor to electronic system. In attachment is electronic diagram.

img219.imageshack.us/img219/3137/lergas.png

Edited by mrmacc on 16/12/2010 at 17:56