What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford focus estate o5 - pollen/fresh air filter - kc abingdon

anyone any advice about pollen filters i.e how to find remove and clean. the owners manual is silent on this topic

ford focus estate o5 - pollen/fresh air filter - Collos25

Its a sod of a job on the Focus if you do not refit it properly you will end up with soggy carpets.

Its a sod of a job on the Focus if you do not refit it properly you will end up with soggy carpets.

thanks andy i may let my garage do it at the next service

kcabingdon[kevin]

ford focus estate o5 - pollen/fresh air filter - mikej
If your Focus is a Mk1 facelift (aka Mk1.5), then I've posted on this subject in some detail :

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=74997&...f

If you've got a Mk2, then I seem to recall reading that the pollen filter is behind the dash and should be accessible from the passenger footwell.

Either way, I'd advise getting hold of a Haynes Manual which I found really useful when tackling jobs like this on my old Focus.
If your Focus is a Mk1 facelift (aka Mk1.5), then I've posted on this subject in some detail : www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=74997&...f If you've got a Mk2, then I seem to recall reading that the pollen filter is behind the dash and should be accessible from the passenger footwell. Either way, I'd advise getting hold of a Haynes Manual which I found really useful when tackling jobs like this on my old Focus.

hi mike

good advice much appreciated

kcabingdon[kevin]