What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
New car for Schumacher - guess postion Spanish GP - oilrag

According to some of the F1 sites, it seems Michael will have a new car that suits his style of driving at the Spanish GP. Longer chassis - more front grip.

www.planetf1.com/news/3213/6114741/Mercedes-introd...r

What about Nico though who was doing quite well?

It seems it`s make or break for Schumacher over the next few races -given the team have built a car to his wishes.

Any guesses for his finishing position in Spain?

I have him in 6th place

Edited by oilrag on 27/04/2010 at 17:07

New car for Schumacher - guess postion Spanish GP - shara

I think he'll have a solid but unspectular performance, and like you I'll go for 6th.

New car for Schumacher - guess postion Spanish GP - SteveLee

But legend has it Schumacher can drive round any inherent weakness of the car - and blow everyone away in the wet.

Or could it be he aways had very good cars tailored just for him and he spend most of his career with illigal traction control which is impossible now with standard ECUs...

Plus this is the first time in his career he is actually competeing against a team mate given equal equipment and status. For how much longer?

New car for Schumacher - guess postion Spanish GP - cepi

Agree, with all the money he got he should go and enjoy it and not muck about with young drivers. Greedy he is from advertising tic-tacs to shampoo, now fooling around.