What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mondeo Estate - Has it got a cargo net? - eyelight
Thinking about trading our Citroen Berlingo for something just a little more car like.
Berlingo great for local trips bit can be tiring on long motorway journeys.

Anyway, thinking of a Mondeo estate. But can anyone tell me if it comes with a cargo net, like Mercedes estates do? Would be buying a Mercedes estate but our current price range puts us right in the middle of the W210 rusty years.

Just discovered that an Avensis estate has a net that rolls up.

Thanks for any info.
Mondeo Estate - Has it got a cargo net? - idle_chatterer
Depends what you mean - if it's the one like a dog guard to stop luggage entering the passenger compartment then no, not as standard - can be retro-fitted I think.

Older ones (pre face-lift in 2003) had the floor cargo net as standard, it was quietly dropped with the face lift and became an option. I don't think it's an expensive item.
Mondeo Estate - Has it got a cargo net? - jc2
There are all sorts of cargo nets available plus tonneau covers;it all depends on the level of trim.
Mondeo Estate - Has it got a cargo net? - NARU
The Ford dog guard (optional extra) is pretty good, but I preferred the pop-up mesh one on my BMW estate.
Mondeo Estate - Has it got a cargo net? - eyelight
Thanks for all the replies.
Yes, a pop up or roll up mesh is what I meant. All Mercedes E-class estates have them.