Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - oilrag
There are many reasons to reject a car - but here`s a chance for lateral thinking on why it would be done - based on the following.

Quiz inspiration

looking at dog adverts on the internet. A family dog was for sale because it had lost some of the hair off its snout - leaving a bald patch.
Yes. This canine friend, no doubt loyal and faithful and believing itself to be safe in it`s `pack` was now about to be sold on as it was no longer aesthetically pleasing.

It`s difficult to `get your head` away from the dog - and some would say `shallowness` of it`s owners, but personality is driving that.

Here`s the Quiz then - no winners or losers or right or wrong. Lateral thinking on
the same personality attributes.. How would they possibly be expressed in

1) Ownership and choice of a car
2) Selling a car
3)motoring on the roads

Edited by oilrag on 29/06/2009 at 13:24

Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - kithmo
1) Something pretty
2) Ashtray full
3) Drive down the middle of the road
Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - Alanovich
1) BMW X5. X6 maybe. EDIT: Perhaps Porsche Cayenne on second thoughts.
2) Outrageously high asking price - no negotiation
3) Never use the indicators. Ever. Nor show any other signs of perceived weakness.

Edited by Alanovich on 29/06/2009 at 14:48

Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - LikedDrivingOnce
1) BMW X5 with an in-built drinks cabinet (they are bar-stewards, after all)
2) Expect 20k trade-in from a dealer, even though book value is only 10k
3) Join motorway and go directly to the outside lane. When leaving the motorway, jump the long stationary queue in the inside lane and force their way into the exit lane.
Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - mike hannon
I hope someone out there has started an archive of oilrag thread titles? They are absolutely fascinating and should have alien invaders scratching their heads a few centuries from now...;-)
Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - Martin Devon
I hope someone out there has started an archive of oilrag thread titles? They are
absolutely fascinating and should have alien invaders scratching their heads a few centuries from now...;-)

As an expert on this subject I can assure you that he is drinking West Country Scrumpy Cider and has maybe had a bad pint!! Love it.

VBR...........MD
Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - Another John H
>>he is drinking West Country Scrumpy Cider and has maybe had a bad pint

GOK what he can achieve on a good one or two or...
Car parallel of dog rejection Quiz - mike hannon
I spent most of my life drinking scrump (scratch, screech, cripple, whatever) and I don't remember ever having a bad pint. ;-)
Incidentally, there's a little restaurant around the corner from the ferry terminal in Ouistreham (Caen), called Le Coin du Port, that sells the nearest thing to Somerset scrump I've ever tasted in France. It costs about an euro a litre and when you ask for it the owner tries to talk you out of drinking it. Just like a Somerset pub...