What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Round trip to Oxford - dxp55
Had to go to Oxford today -240 miles round trip in 5 hrs - -- saw one Ferrari - two Aston martins - Two Q7's - a Porsche - a few Merc convertables - a 640 - a 7 series - - 6 new JCB's
-MX8 - a lime green Fiesta and said to SWMBO "I bet a girl is driving that" sure enough -- I was the only one who saw all these cars - I said to SWMBO - "did you see that Ferrari" - "What Ferrari" -- do all wives sit there and just stare ahead not seeing anything - she is more like her mother every day. - or am I getting old ??
Round trip to Oxford - Rover P6B
I assure you mine isn't like that! She notices the cars around as a passenger, and, as a driver, whenever I do anything naughty (one common thing is coming up my local bypass road and turning sharp left, about 150 degrees, into the road that runs past the end of the one I live on, swinging the rear end out with a screech from the rear tyres), she just comments on how it's nothing she hasn't done before. I daren't comment about getting old - pots and kettles...
do all wives sit there and just stare ahead not seeing anything - she is
more like her mother every day. - or am I getting old ??
Round trip to Oxford - DP
she is
more like her mother every day.

I have made it perfectly clear to SWMBO that if she becomes anything like her mother, I will divorce her forthwith!

Round trip to Oxford - Altea Ego
there is an Italian saying somewhere. Before you marry check out your wife's mothers cooking.
Round trip to Oxford - 1400ted
I've found an excellent way ofwinding Erin Dors up when we're together in the car.
Find something on your regular run, say, to the supermarket, that you can comment on and repeat the comment everytime you pass it again. I do it with the flashing speed signs, I always say 'Look, they've flashed me and I'm only doing 28 ' after about 30 times she now expects it. Her mother was a good cook, We keep a photo of her on the mantlepiece,.....it keeps the grandkids away from the fire !
Ted
Round trip to Oxford - Aretas
Don't have this problem with my wife. If she sees any exotica she will ask me what it is. The embassassment is when I don't know the answer.