What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
How to find a good dealer? - Ruperts Trooper
I'm aware of the JD Power survey of customer satisfaction by car brand - is there any equivalent by dealer.

I'm now very seriously considering buying a Hyundai Santa Fe and have 9 franchised dealers within striking distance of Tamworth, Staffs.

I can't even find any anecdotal evidence of workshop quality, good or bad, let alone statistical evidence.

My past experience of Vauxhall and Ford dealers is that any relationships with sales is worthless when trying to sort out workshop issues.

I realise that "past performance is not guarantee of future performance" but I would like something better than sticking a pin in a map!
How to find a good dealer? - davmal
good prices and good service, in the past, from Sandon Road Motors at Stafford. Had three cars from them, and serviced by them.
Thanks, that the sort of experience I'm looking for.
Thanks to the newly available HJ's Good Garage Directory I've also got Prestige, Coventry and Trinity, Hinckley.
How to find a good dealer? - PhilDews
I know its not exactly local to you, but I would tend to avoid All Electric garages personally.
Thanks for that, it is (was) one of the 9 within "striking" distance.
How to find a good dealer? - AllTorque
Did you get the Santa Fe in the end? Pick one up next week. Saw 2 dealers, one very bad, and one very good. After a good look round, very happy with the choice. The 5 year warranty, unlimited miles, swung it. Looking forward to getting the car.