What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Online Part Exchanging - bazza1603
Hi,

Still cannot make the other half decide what car she wants. (Its doing my head in now)

Drive the deal and Dealdrivers have good offers on Ford Focus, but do not offer Part exchanges. I can get one from a local dealer online site for about a £900 more.

I think the plan will be except the dealers offer, and try to sell my car privately.

Anyone know anyone else I could try to part exchange online?

Regards

Baz

Online Part Exchanging - bell boy
sell it private
An online dealer will surely want to give you peanuts for an unseen s/h car as well as the fact they are offering bottom dollar prices?
Online Part Exchanging - DavidHM
I think the plan will be except the dealers offer, and try to sell my car privately.

Surely the point of accepting the higher price from the local dealer would be to avoid the hassle of a private sale?

Otherwise if you're selling privately why not get the best broker price and keep the two transactions separate?
Online Part Exchanging and Part ex Price - bazza1603
Hi,

I ordered my Ford Focus Diesel today. Got to £349 difference between the dealer and the online price. It means I can try and sell my car privately between now and the end of June. If I dont manage it I can part ex it.

Anyone know how much I should get for this in a private sale. Are these good sellers?

Peugeot 206 SW S Estate 1.4 Petrol
July 2004
Metallic Blue
20500 Miles
Tax Dec 06
Full Service History
Multilock
Very Good Condition

Only got £4700 for it part ex. Would ahve been £4800 if they could have got the model this month?

Best Regards

Barry