What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Spares for foreign cars - Ian Cook
MBRM

I apologise if this steps over the line about advertising, but I've just received an e-mail from Andyspares whom I've used several times for Citroen spares - and it might be of interrest to other back roomers. It suggests they will be adding other foreign vehciles to their list, as quoted :

"Several people have emailed us about German & Swedish parts. Be assured that David and I are working on an all new website to reflect this important part of the GSF Group, and although much work has been done on the site, it is still not ready for launch. This site will be larger than andyspares.com, and will offer a choice of downloadable catalogues as well as 37 branch maps, and full on-line shopping for VW/Audi,Porsche,Saab, Volvo, BMW, Mercedes vehicles. Until the site is up and running, you can email sales@germanandswedish.com for your parts enquiries for these models".

I have no connection with this company.

Ian
Re: Spares for foreign cars - David W
Ian,

I too would endorse the service from Andyspares. Their parts are mosly OE and some of the savings are staggering. Their mail order has been next day and reliable on every occasion.

Just one example. A starter motor they supply for one Citroen model is £64 inc vat for an OE Valeo. My local motor factors wanted £115 trade inc vat for the same item.

David