What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Fuzzy Graphics - Tom Shaw
The contents bar under the HJ photo has gone all fuzzyand unreadable. Is it my PC or are you all getting the same?
Re: Fuzzy Graphics - Bob H
Mine is OK
Re: Fuzzy Graphics - David W
Mine is OK as well.

How many pre-lunch G&Ts Tom?

David
Re: Fuzzy Graphics - Tom Shaw
I'm dry so far to-day David, but this PC is behaving strangely since I went onto AOL last week. Sometimes won't shutdown either and ME now wants a password before it will start.
Panic over, they've gone back to normal.
Sometimes my PC won't shut down using AOL - although the screen goes blank.
Exactly the same as mine Bob, and never had a problem before installing AOL. Do you know if it does any harm in the long run?
Re: Fuzzy Graphics - THe Growler
I occasionally use the Opera 6 Browser becauser I like the way it handles different windows and it seems faster. But it makes a real mess of the Back Room headings, I don't know why.
Re: Fuzzy Graphics - Martyn (Back Room moderator)
THe Growler wrote:
>
> I occasionally use the Opera 6 Browser becauser I like the
> way it handles different windows and it seems faster. But it
> makes a real mess of the Back Room headings, I don't know why.

Growler, we're just not geared down to work with Opera. The site is optimised for Explorer, with Netscape a second choice. Beneath that, lots of things are unlikely to work as expected.

However, in the revamp that's on its way soon we may try to run fixes so that more browsers fall within the net. Opera is one we have in mind.
Tom
It has been doing it for over a year with no ill effect as far as I am aware. AOL is not the main ISP on this PC.

To check it was AOL I used the 'System Restore' facility on ME and it was OK. Then reinstalled AOL and symptoms returned.

Although AOL know about the problem, their solution to fix it screws up the other ISP; so I live with the minor inconvienience - sometimes it shuts off as normal.

Bob
Re: Fuzzy Graphics - THe Growler
THanks Martyn. I wasn't complaining, just airing something I'd noticed. Hope you do get it together for Opera, for my money that beats the others hands down.