What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Peugeot 206 CC - MPA
Looked at one (SWMBO likes the look) but it is SHODDY with a cheap and nasty interior and the worst panel fit I have seen on a European car in years. Sure it looks nice but the build looks to be rubbish and there is simply too much to go wrong.

Salesman was trying to claim conquest sales from SLK...... meanwhile back on earth.
Re: Peugeot 206 CC - Tony
A good friend of mine actually bought one of these pieces of c*** with his own hard earned.He has had many different Peugeot past 10 years and really rather likes them,but this thing has been total grief,in and out of the suppyling dealers with problem after problem,all silly annoying things,either just breaking off or stop working.
Re: Peugeot 206 CC - Honest John
All faithfully recorded in the car by car breakdown.

HJ
Re: Peugeot 206 CC - Penport
I also have a mate who bought one of these. He gave up with it after 3 months of retrurns to unhelpful dealer with minor niggles.
He's now got a Honda Civic which is in a different league in terms of biuld quality.
He sold the pug within a day privately (to a gay couple) and "only" lost 2 grand, so someone must like these cars ....
Re: Peugeot 206 CC - Guy Lacey
I think on Driven they also remarked on how the top of the windscreen on the CC would make contact with the forehead of anyone over 6ft in the event of a head on even if they had their seat-belts on.
Re: Peugeot 206 CC - Richard Hall
Is this car supposed to be attractive? Every time I see one I'm amazed by how ugly it is. All down to personal taste though - I thought the Vauxhall Tigra looked like a Ford Anglia with the corners sanded off, but plenty of people bought them.
Re: Peugeot Dealers - Marc
My experience with peugeot dealers has been nothing but a Nightmare, just taken mine in this morning for a service - nowhere to park, cars dumped all over the place had to leave it on Double yellow lines, along with over a dozen others !

I like my Car but hate having to go to this horrible dealer.