What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford RSOC meet @ Bealieu 17/07/05 - No Do$h
The Wessex RS Owners' Club will be having their annual meet that Beaulieu in the New Forest on Sunday 17/07/05. The club invites all the other RSOCs in the south of England to attend, with a good turnout.

There's normally representation from other marques too. Last year saw BMWOC, Alfa Owners and Peugeot Sport representation, with some rather fine cars on display. Highlight for me last year was the GT40 and RS200 on display (particularly when the GT40 was fired up).

Whilst there are usually some kev-cars to be seen, there are also some lovely concours cars to view. I'll be there, offering my pie-enhanced services to the Wessex RSOC tug of war team (we won last year) and fielding abusive remarks about Alfa, Diesel and Estate from all and sundry.

So if you fancy a day out at Beaulieu, here's your excuse.

ND
Ford RSOC meet @ Bealieu 17/07/05 - blue_haddock
I can confirm that again this year the Peugeot Sport Official Owners Club will be making a repeat appearance.

Not sure if i'll be making an appearance though as it's a fair trek down from Stoke.
A well turned-out 306 Gti16 won the all-marques show'n'shine last yesr. Beautifully presented.
Ford RSOC meet @ Bealieu 17/07/05 - blue_haddock
Are you sure it was a GTi6 - it's more likely to be a light silvery blue 306 XSi as he is our resident cleaning monkey! - this would of been the car tinyurl.com/9ymyb

and and a little giggle for a friday afternoon - add the http back to the beginning of the link.

://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=1938471
PDA modding this pm so will check out the link later, ta.

Was a gold gti6, not powder blue.
Ford RSOC meet @ Bealieu 17/07/05 - Dynamic Dave
tinyurl.com/9ymyb

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."
and and a little giggle for a friday afternoon - add
the http back to the beginning of the link.

Harmless enough ND.