What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
New Corolla - Andy
Had a tour around the new Toyota Corolla the other day. Very impressed! Beautiful fit & finish, especially in the cabin, whith nice plastics and a very 'German' ambience.
I've owned two Corollas before (a s/hand F reg 1.6 exec hatch - nice, and a K reg saloon - bland and boring, but both totally reliable) and I must say this one looks like a cracker.
The T-Sport with its 190bhp ex Celica engine might be good..........(counts money and wonders.....)
Re: New Corolla - Davy
Andy,
I haven't seen one yet but like you feel the T-Sport could be good news. Most Toyotas can be imported or found in the Car supermarkets at decent discounts, and they retain the 3 year warranty. If this one becomes available at a reduced price it will be really tempting.

Dave
Re: New Corolla - Andy
Thanks for your thoughts, Davey. I'm not keen on the 5-door models - the short doors make the proportions look a bit odd. The 3-doors are much nicer, a bit Audi-ish. I think I'll hang on for an ex demo model.