What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
VBH on TV today. - David W
For those who have loyally followed VBH on Top Gear this year there is a treat for you today.

She's on One man and His Dog today at 4.20pm.

VBH......One Man and His Dog.....????

Errrr

David
Re: VBH on TV today. - Andy
I'll refrain from any 'bone' jokes.....
What is it about this lady? I don't know, but she's certainly got it!
Re: VBH on TV today. - Roger Jones
I won't add any jokes about dogs, either. Whatever she's got, I don't want it. A contributor to Back Room recently referred to her with exquisite accuracy as "pop-eye Vicki". Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess. And now for something serious . . .
Re: VBH on TV today. - David W
Roger,

Only informing the masses, you don't have to watch. I will but it's sad that Robin Page was "axed".

Anyway I'm more of a Humble chap.

David
Re: VBH on TV today. - Alwyn
Practical sounding high class totty, I suppose.

In my long life, I have found that film star looks are perhaps not the best characteristic to look for.

And, as the song says, " If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife"

Too many other predators chasing them, huh?
Re: VBH on TV today. - Dwight Van-Driver
What about the real stars of the show, David?
Shot, kicked out, abandoned into Dogs homes because there is no real work for them due to Hoof and Gob disease that swept the country.
Any room in your stable for a couple of collies?

DVD
Re: VBH on TV today. - Alwyn
Did foot and mouth disease *really* sweep the country, I wonder. Most of the animals were slaughtered under the contiguous cull regime and many were later found to be perfectly healthy.
Guard Dogs. - David W
Hello Dwight,

A couple of farm Collies would make excellent yard guards, you never know when they will bite.

Having said that our rare dog has proven skills in that area. He's quite likely saved us from several "outine inspections" when the bad boys are looking for gear.

One of my nice thirtysomething girly customers wonders why she hasn't got fixed up yet. I don't think she's looked at the three Collies in the back of her Land Rover from the blokes point of view.

"Look it's either me or the dogs" "Okay I'll keep the dogs"!!!

David
Re: VBH on TV today. - Peter S
Quote:
What is it about this lady? I don't know, but she's certainly got it!

It's called the power of TV. If you were to have passed her on the street you probably wouldn't have looked twice. She is nothing special.
Re: VBH on TV today. - Andy
That's exactly my point, Peter - she's nothing special, but (for me at least) she has some kind of attraction. She's not stick-thin but not too chubby, she's not film-star-pretty, but she's certainly not ugly. If I passed her in the street I'd probably turn around for another look.
Then again, at 48 years of age I'm not so fussy as I was.......
Re: VBH on TV today. - Moosh
She laughs in a peculiar way..........hope it doesn't scare the sheep or dogs!