Toledo - johnny
Can anyone give me a book price for a SEAT Toledo TDI 110 S 52 reg 40,000 miles . There?s one in Autotrader at £6.5K which seems remarkably cheap for a trader.
Thanks in anticipation.
Toledo - DavidHM
That's slightly above Glass's trade in price for the car in ready-to-retail state.

Essentially the Toledo suffers from "Orion syndrome," i.e., being the uglier, booted version of a popular hatchback, the Leon. For all that, it's a good buy if you like saloons and there seem to be loads of them about at the moment for some reason.
Toledo - Bromptonaut
Garage round my way has an immaculate Triumph Toledo on the forecourt, want nearly £2k for it.
Toledo - Stuartli
I don't think the Toledo is ugly in any way - in fact there's quite a few around this area.

Bromtonaut

My daughter's first car was a blue Triumph Toledo back in the late 1980s. She set a budget of £500 and I travelled over a wide area for quite a time inspecting what proved some real dogs of cars - not surprising on that budget.

Then along came the chance of the Triumph, it was snapped up immediately and did well for several years; easy to service too.

Where did it turn up from? From a private seller about 170 yards further down our road.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Toledo - Stuartli
PS

It was followed by another used Triumph, a neat and tidy 1981 Acclaim, that remained in the family for about 12 or 13 years.

Slick steering, excellent Honda engine and much better BL build quality that we had become accustomed to at the time.

There were only about 114,000 built - a fifth of the Marinas etc of the time, yet these have long since disappeared whilst you still see the occasional Acclaim.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Toledo - DSLRed
In a few weeks time I'll have a 2001 (Y) Toledo going in the trader, private sale (new car on way).

It's a 1.9 TDI SE, with factory fitted sat nav as an added bonus as it was an ex-demonstrator. It's got very high mileage for its age (130k), but it's been well looked after and has a full service history (all receipts available).

Interested?