What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
BMW 1 Series boot size - budu
Like the look of this in the flesh (didn't in the pics) but can anyone tell me the boot size? The websites for BMW and What Car? cannot.
BMW 1 Series boot size - Happy Blue!
Read Car Magazine this month - the whole interior is very small.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
BMW 1 Series boot size - Buster Cambelt
Can't get a set of golf clubs in it, mind you you can't in an A3 either.
BMW 1 Series boot size - Citroënian {P}
Saw one of these trundling around Lytham at the weekend and it looks a whole lot better in the metal. Wider and more purposeful than you might credit from the mags. Certainly better looking than the 3 Compact.

The website (as you mention) doesn't give the boot size, but for reference : www.theonlyone.co.uk/1/techspecs.htm

--
Lee
MINI adventure in progress
BMW 1 Series boot size - Tornadorot
According to Autocar's group test in the 22 June issue, the boot capacity is 330l (compared to 350l for the current A3, Astra and Golf).
BMW 1 Series boot size - budu
Many thanks. Where would we be without this website?
BMW 1 Series boot size - Happy Blue!
Actually doing something useful?? Swimming, Theatre, Cinema, Gym, Charity Work, servicing the car/wife/lawnmower.......

However, now that we have it, I wouldn't be without it.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
BMW 1 Series boot size - Morris Ox
Drove one for two days last week. What a let-down!

Camped in the back, pretty obvious where the money's been saved...and what a ride. For the first time with a Beemer, I can honestly say don't go there (and I'm someone who likes the 7 series)
BMW 1 Series boot size - Morris Ox
Camped in the back? Hmm. Try cramped.