What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
fuel filler neck - ford fiesta - shaunthesheep
all,

i noticed today that my fuel filler pipe has came off the surround at the top, ive looked to see if there is any clips or anything, but i cant see any.

does this normally just clip on (some how) or should there be a worm drive/jubilee clip to hold it on.

--
shaun the sheep
ford fiesta. 1.8d. j reg. 91'.
fuel filler neck - ford fiesta - Ford Dagenham
Post all your questions in one thread

Moderators am i correct
(iam not a mechanic)

Martin Winters
fuel filler neck - ford fiesta - Dynamic Dave
Post all your questions in one thread
Moderators am i correct

Er, yes and no. It all depends if the questions are related to one another or not.

e.g. \"My radiator leaks. How do I change the thermostat. How do I top it up with water. How do I replace the radiator hoses, etc\" All these questions could be asked in the one thread if related to the one person and his/her car.

but

in shaunthesheep\'s case he is asking several different questions regarding his Fiesta. Asking about handbrake, belt change intervals, smoky start up, and door lock are all different questions that aren\'t related to one another.

However, a lot of these questions could be answered by browsing a Haynes manual, which I believe he also asked about.
fuel filler neck - ford fiesta - shaunthesheep
dave,

i have got a haynes maunal coming to me via ebay, but im trying to get ahead of it, as i know from previous experence that haynes manuals are not the best at describing how to do a job or to sort out a problem.

--
shaun the sheep
ford fiesta. 1.8d. j reg. 91'.