What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - blindspot

does anybody have experience of replacing valves outside of dealerships

Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - elekie&a/c doctor
Plenty of garages/ tyre shops out there that can do this job .
Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - Lee Power

Depends on which type of TPMS your Yaris has fitted & you didn't give the age of the vehicle.

The newer type valves Toyota / Lexus have started using can self program as the TPMS will recognise a previous valve is now no longer sending a signal but will see a newer one has appeared as the signal is in range.

2017 yaris hybrid.

formula one unable

halfords unable

discount tyres had the equipment and fitted new valve £105

the light came back on a few minutes after leaving garage, i reset and the light came back on. i'll give it a while see if it settles in

Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - gordonbennet

discount tyres had the equipment and fitted new valve £105

the light came back on a few minutes after leaving garage, i reset and the light came back on. i'll give it a while see if it settles in

Goodness, how much does the dealer charge, and are these things not covered under the 10 year (annual service dependent) warranty anyway?

Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - Dave N
The batteries go flat, so no warranty. Or they get broken by the tyre fitters, so no warranty.
Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - catsdad

I have had two cars with the passive TPMS that uses the ABS. Never had an issue although you don’t get a real pressure reading.

Our current Vitara has the active system and I believe they are about £75 each. Ridiculous extra expense. I read somewhere that the Suzuki system uses the car motion to keep the valve “charged”. No idea if that’s true.

Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - johnnyrev

We had a sensor replaced on my wife’s Yaris by Kwik fit. Alas they made a complete bodge, it was the wrong one and they didn’t connect it to the system. We needed up going back to the dealer to sort it out. The dealer said don’t go to Kwik fit!

Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - focussed

tpmswarehouse.co.uk/product/toyota-yaris-2014-repl.../

£45.60 inc VAT

good information

Toyota yaris - tpms valve replacement - bathtub tom

I have had two cars with the passive TPMS that uses the ABS. Never had an issue although you don’t get a real pressure reading.

I don't know why manufacturers abandoned that method. It was cheap and used existing hardware.

the light is pretty much off now.

fitted MXsensor315Mhz+433 = 1 sensor metal valve made in vietnam. they ebay around£26

i had been to main dealer but they didn't find fault, probably not flashing at that moment. the independent garage was great .phoned up. yer bring it in. straight into the workshop diagnosed in ten minutes, all done in an hour. main dealer have to go through the head office passed from pillar to post . cant fit you in for ten days at a push