What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2019 Ford Fiesta MK8 - Electrical Fault - rob.smith7904

Hi all,

Yesterday, during a long drive from Manchester to York, I stopped off at a service station in Leeds to get food, when I set off again, I switched on the windscreen heater & blower due to the adverse weather misting the windscreen, however, without the front vents being switched on, the air was coming out of the front vents and nothing out of the windscreen vents not even the actual windscreen heaters were working either.

After I drove for half an hour with the windows open, I pulled over, switched the engine off, opened the driver door to reset the ignition, started it up again - it worked fine again.

Then on the way back to Manchester after being left in a car park for 5 hours, the SYNC 3 system switched off completely and stopped charging my phone. After about 10 seconds, it came back on and was fine.

These have never happened before as my car has been completely flawless since I bought it new in 2019.

2019 Ford Fiesta MK8 - Electrical Fault - _

If under warranty go to dealer..

see here

www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/108658-ford-fi.../