What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Galaxy - end of the line - Metropolis.
I knew the Mondeo was out of time but didn’t realise the Galaxy is going as well.

Although - the Wikipedia source reference is a spanish article and I can’t speak spanish… www.motor.es/noticias/ford-galaxy-202283977.html

The Mk1, along with its platform mates the Sharon and the Alhambra were pretty ubiquitous back in the day, how times change.
Ford Galaxy - end of the line - Andrew-T

Won't your browser translate for you ?

Ford Galaxy - end of the line - Metropolis.
No, but google translate of the article heading is

The Ford Galaxy will say goodbye in 2022, a 7-seater minivan survivor of the SUV
Ford Galaxy - end of the line - SLO76
Always liked the Galaxy. Very practical, useful, comfortable and enjoyable to drive big box on wheels. Pick the right engine and gearboxes, look after it right and 250k mileages were easy enough too. Shame fashions have little common sense.
Ford Galaxy - end of the line - tim10597

Real shame. Had a few of these, (3 original shape and 2 of the post 2006 models) my current one has over 200k and is still going strong. Was only saying to Mrs T today that I’m not sure what we will replace the current one with, when it does eventually give up the ghost. Given they’re now only available as a 2.5 petrol hybrid, I doubt that would achieve the economy we get now.

Not surprised it’s going though, this iteration has been around since 2006 with only very minor tweaks.