What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Happy Christmas - Xileno

Just a quick note from us Moderators on behalf of HJ to say "Merry Christmas" to all our members and readers. This place would not be what it is without you. Many thanks to all who give their time and advice so freely to assist others.

Have a great time over Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

Stay safe everyone.

Happy Christmas - Theophilus

Thank you both for undertaking such a thank-less task.

Trust you will have a few days off over Christmas and replace your mods hats with a Santa cap!

Very best wishes for a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Happy Christmas - badbusdriver

Merry Christmas to the mods too!.

As said, a thankless task, certainly at times.

Eat, drink, be merry!.

Happy Christmas - _

A Merry Christmas and all that goes with it to all.

Kalpesh has tweaked the "Spam filters" since we started, so regarding that, it is a lot easier.

It just seems to be the odd chancer getting through, and they are easier to deal with.

Happy Motoring to all.

Happy Christmas - Andrew-T

Merry Christmas to the mods too!. As said, a thankless task, certainly at times.

Eat, drink, be merry! ...

... but don't drive ... !

Happy Christmas - sammy1

I have enjoyed the forum again this year

A very Merry Christmas to all Back Roomers

All the Best

Sammy

Happy Christmas - SLO76
Thanks and a very merry Christmas and New Year to admin, contributors and skulkers alike. I thoroughly enjoy our wee motoring forum, your company and the excuse to shop for cars with someone else’s money has kept me sane through a bad year or so. Just passed my medical to get my PSV licence back so be wary of cutting up any express coaches going to and from Glasgow, it might be me. Here’s to better one next year!
Happy Christmas - expat

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you all. The forecast here in Western Australia is that it is going to 42"C on Xmas day. A white hot Xmas.

Happy Christmas - groaver

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new car! ;-)

Happy Christmas - Engineer Andy

...and Yuletide felicitations to you too! :-)

I was hoping that we might get some snow in my neck of the woods this year (I still have yet to test my car's CC+s out on the white stuff), and up until today there was hope of snow on Christmas night, but it looks like it is petering out into rain and warmer weather (well, 6 - 7degC anyway) as the snow is avoiding Hertfordshire this Christmas yet again.

Bah humbug!

Happy Christmas - madf

Happy Christmas all.

>Engineer Andy

My Michelin CCs work well in snow. And mud. Useless on ice.

Off Topic.

Would not work well on drifts in 1963 winter - see Iplayer Winterwatch 1963 Winter.

Happy Christmas - FP

Thank you to the moderators for their message, and for running the show since the sad demise of Avant. I don't envy their task, but (among other things) spam seems to be well under control, whether through website changes or their diligence.

And a Happy Christmas to all, and a Prosperous and Healthy New Year.

Happy Christmas - Oli rag
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all fellow backroomers. Special thanks for our two moderators who I think are doing a good light touch job of looking after the site since Avant, the friend I’d never met, died.
Happy Christmas - chesterfieldhouse

Merry Christmas to all & let's hope 2022 brings health & happiness.

Thanks go to the mods for the cracking job they do. l too really enjoy the forum & learn a great deal from contributors.

Happy Christmas - paul 1963

Happy Christmas everyone!

Mods, thanks for all you do.

regards Paul

Happy Christmas - John F

A very merry Yule and happy New Year to everyone.

And just a line to add my thanks to the moderate moderators, and echo my commiserations re the too early departure of the esteemed Avant, whom I wish I had met and to whom I shall raise a glass.......very shortly.

Happy Christmas - Big John

Merry Christmas all

My car has found a new use - outside larder extension over the festive period.

Happy Christmas - daveyK_UK
Merry Christmas to all
Happy Christmas - badbusdriver

And just a line to add my thanks to the moderate moderators, and echo my commiserations re the too early departure of the esteemed Avant, whom I wish I had met and to whom I shall raise a glass.......very shortly.

Hear hear.

Always gives me a start when reading what I initially think is a new thread (but turns out to be an old one) and there is a post from Avant!.