What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - Trilogy.

Never seen a dealer photograph a car with a dog in it. Not a good selling point IMO.

www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202110228784783?b...1

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - badbusdriver

I can see some merit in having a dog in the pics if it is a big dog, and in the boot. That would Give some scale, and possibly reassure someone concerned that there might not be enough space for their own big dog.

But having a (bored looking) French Bulldog (I think?) salivating on the armrest?, not sure what the point is. Maybe the seller thinks it makes them quirky and characterful?.

I was amused by the previous owner being described as being a 'friend of the garage' :-)

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - Chris M

Dog or no dog, it's still a nice looking car, even after nearly 20 years.

Dog or no dog, it's still a nice looking car, even after nearly 20 years.

Last of the best looking BMWs.

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - SLO76
“ Last of the best looking BMWs.”

Looking maybe but not the best BMW. I nothing but trouble with every one of them that passed through my hands before I gave up trying. Even the two year old E46 Coupe I treated the boy racer in me to when I was 25 was a pig. Did look good though in dark grey metallic with half red leather.

I was amused by the previous owner being described as being a 'friend of the garage' :-)

Perhaps the dog is the friend and owner.

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - bathtub tom

I've advertised my cars as from a non smoking, non pet owning family. They don't reek of tobacco smoke and smelly, wet dog!

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - sammy1

119k below average mileage is the best selling point and not the accessory sitting in the passenger seat!

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - primus 1

Is it a rover..?

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - Chris M

At first I thought it was a Pug.

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - primus 1

Is it running ruff..?

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - barney100

I read the smelly dog comment to my Samoyed and she asked time to point out that Samoyeds are free of doggy odours. However she likes to destroy any slippers foolishly left around.

Is the dog included? Perhaps hinting it's a dog. - Engineer Andy

Never seen a dealer photograph a car with a dog in it. Not a good selling point IMO.

www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202110228784783?b...1

Well, someone liked it - the ad's now gone, so presumably it's sold.