What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Any - Cazoo don’t deal with all banks - Halmerend
So I’m happy with the valuation, fill in all the forms and at the end find out that they can’t pay my money into my co-op bank account, only designated banks. Anyone else come across this?
Any - Cazoo don’t deal with all banks - Bromptonaut
So I’m happy with the valuation, fill in all the forms and at the end find out that they can’t pay my money into my co-op bank account, only designated banks. Anyone else come across this?

Their website says it must be a UK based account and not a business account. Nor can it be a credit card account. Nothing else about 'designated' accounts.

Have you asked Cazoo to explain?

Yes I rang them. The third party who deal with their payments don’t have this facility set up with all banks yet. What a disappointment. I can’t even get it paid into my parents’ account, it has to be the same name as the registered keeper.
Any - Cazoo don’t deal with all banks - Wee Willie Winkie

You could probably get more by selling to motorway.co.uk. They don't charge £75 to collect, either.

Any - Cazoo don’t deal with all banks - daveyK_UK
Cazoo allow you to take it into one of their premises for no charge

If they come to pick your car up it’s £50

Recent real life experiences tell me Cazoo pay better than anyone else on the market for anything under 5 years old
Any - Cazoo don’t deal with all banks - Wee Willie Winkie

Pick up is now £75.

I've been trawling through values for a 3 year old Citroen C3. Cazoo are better than WBAC, but a little less than Motorway. Best Car Buyer are way out in front. All these are without any appraisal by the actual company, though.

Is it feasible to open a new account online with one a the major banks? You are usually assigned a sort code and account number straight away to enable funds to be paid in.

Thanks, I might ring Barclays in the morning to see if it’s an option. My current bank is the Co op.

It’s pretty much impossible to get a slot for Cazoo to pick up at the moment any way and the drop off points are pretty rubbish for me. I might look at BestCarBuyer which is the second best offer.

Gave up in the end and part exed it with the main dealer. BCB never bothered to ring me back. WBAC lowest price, even lower than the main dealer.

Any - Cazoo don’t deal with all banks - daveyK_UK
I know of 4 cases of people selling cars and all had the same experience as you had; we buy any car where considerably lower with their valuation than the rest plus they charge an admin fee.