What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Vauxhall Zafira - Replacement for Vauxhall Zafira - Trevor Austin

I have a 2011 1.8 Zafira Energy.

I've been looking for a suitable replacement.

As Vauxhall no longer make the Zafira and I want to buy new I'm forced to look elsewhere.

As my partner is disabled we need similar boot space and similar dimensions to the Zafira, with the middle seats up.

We have considered the VW Touran.

Are there any other new manual petrol vehicles we should consider?

Vauxhall Zafira - Replacement for Vauxhall Zafira - RT

Does that mean you don't actually need a 7-seater? If so, I'd guess that any of the modern 5-seat CUVs would be suitable, eg Vauxhall Grandland

Vauxhall Zafira - Replacement for Vauxhall Zafira - badbusdriver

The Vauxhall Combo Life, along with its sister cars, the Citroen Berlingo, Peugeot Rifter are available with a 1.2 turbo petrol and would offer plenty of space in the standard versions, but LWB options also available.

Not many direct competitors to the Zafira these days as the world has gone SUV/Crossover mad. As well as the VW Touran, there is also the (5 seat) Citroen C4 Space Tourer and (7 seat) Grand Space Tourer.

Vauxhall Zafira - Replacement for Vauxhall Zafira - daveyK_UK
Vauxhall Combo Life

Comes in 5 seater or 7 seater

It replaced the Zafira

It comes in a petrol 1.2 that pulls it along fine, had one for a few days and was impressed. Sat at 80mph without issue (on a private road of course).
Very versatile and based on a van so cheap insurance.
Would recommend it and think it’s the current cheapest 7 seater you can buy (until the new Dacia Jogger arrives in the UK around March 22).

The Citroen Berlingo MPV and Peugeot Rifter MPV are the exact same vehicle but more expensive.