What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
N/A - Tories leveling up - S40 Man

They could start by fixing the M1 its currently chronic. 60 mph zone for countless mile after mile.

N/A - Tories leveling up - Bromptonaut

Is that the sections being converted to All Lane Running?

N/A - Tories leveling up - S40 Man

Looks like they built an emergency stop place so probably. It's taking ages, been like this for tonks.

N/A - Tories leveling up - Bromptonaut

Looks like they built an emergency stop place so probably. It's taking ages, been like this for tonks.

Ironically, at least based on the Northampton to MK section, it seems to run better at 50/60 then when it was NSL. Been s/b through there twice recently and northbound once (came back by the M40/A43) and it seemed to have little impact on journey times although we were towing.

N/A - Tories leveling up - alan1302

They do have signs up telling you that they are roadworks for all lane running. What's your actual issue with it? Just taking a long time?

Is that the sections being converted to All Lane Running?

That's the only part that's been a fixed lower limit whilst I've been up and down over the last few months so I assume so...not that it slows you down that much overall.

N/A - Tories leveling up - _

Nothing to do with Tory Policies.

N/A - Tories leveling up - Maxime.

If I remember rightly the all lanr running on motorways started on the M42 under a Labour Government

The M42 became a controlled motorway on 29 November 2005. This means that mandatory variable speed limits came into use. The system now includes using the hard shoulder as a running lane between junctions under controlled conditions.

www.roadtraffic-technology.com/projects/m42/

I live near it and avoid it.

Nothing to do with Tory Policies.

In what way? The government decide on what rules and laws there are on the roads...and they are the governement.

N/A - Tories leveling up - Ethan Edwards

M1 Road works.. are they the ones inaugurated by Queen Victoria?