What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Anyone fancy Postman Pat's van? - Trilogy.

Probably as close as you'll get. collectingcars.com/for-sale/1976-lawil-willam-four...n

Anyone fancy Postman Pat's van? - Oli rag

I see it's powered by a 125 two stroke, I'd suspect it's not too fast! Lol

Anyone fancy Postman Pat's van? - badbusdriver

Problem with this, in my view, is that it has been 'over restored'. It is just too perfect, you'd be afraid to use it. I much prefer an 'oily rag' classic myself, something which wears its history with pride, but has been prepared in such a way to prevent further deterioration.

Otherwise I love it!.

As for the performance, the Piaggio Ape manages with 50cc, so for its intended use, the performance is probably OK.

Anyone fancy Postman Pat's van? - Xileno

Before the first lockdown I followed one of those new Ape things out of town heading for a busy A road. There was long queue of traffic building up behind it as I doubt it was doing 30mph. It had one of those flashing amber lights on the back, the same as tractors have. Great for pottering around town, Italian towns and cities are full of them, but totally unsuited to busier roads.

Anyone fancy Postman Pat's van? - bathtub tom

I had a look at one of those APE things, the electric starter had failed and it looked like a body off job to access it. Fortunately it had a pull starter, operated from the cab by a lever pulling a piano wire. It was broken! Got it bumpstarted. It had a horrendous steering wobble around 25MPH and never saw the damn thing again.