What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
What Car magazines - Trilogy - 72 dudes

The thread on Avant's Autocars gave me an idea.

I have hundreds of What Car magazines going back at least 25 years. They've taken over too many shelves and tops of wardrobes now.

Any collectors out there who would like them? I mention Trilogy because he lives not far away and said he's a collector.

I'm in West Suffolk and I'm happy to load them into a car and drive 20 or 30 miles in any direction to meet a fellow backroomer half way.

Technically I think we should wait until after March 29, so let me know if there's any interest.

What Car magazines - Trilogy - SLO76
A kind gesture. If I lived a little closer and they dated from the 80’s and early 90’s I’d be keen. I’ve a fair collection of old What Car mags from then which are much enjoyed bathroom reading much to swmbo’s annoyance.
What Car magazines - Trilogy - Trilogy.

Unfortunately I'm already well stocked with magazines from the last 40 years, so I'm sorry yours are not of interest, but appreciate you thinking of me 72dudes. You might find selling them as a Job Lot on Fleabay the best solution.

Avant's appeal to me because they're of an era I don't have any from.

What Car magazines - Trilogy - 72 dudes

Just thought I'd bump this now that we are able to move around more freely.

Any interest?

There are some from the 80s and early 90s but knew that Slo, BBD are just too far away!

What Car magazines - Trilogy - badbusdriver

Even ignoring the distance, as my wife is a hoarder(!), I generally don't keep motoring magazines unless there is a feature on a car I am particularly interested in. Not enough space!.