What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Any - 2020-2021 - a fascinating time for statisticians! - Smileyman

I think any statistician / traffic planner is going to find 2020-2021 a fascinating period of time for comparisons and "what if" scenarios. We now know the impact of even selective switching of road lanes into cycle lanes can be negative for public mobility; despite the reduced traffic levels congestion increased and thankfully many of these ill considered schemes have been scrapped.

Certainly no-one would have wished to be where we find ourselves, but the opportunity presented cannot be ignored.

Any - 2020-2021 - a fascinating time for statisticians! - _

Here in sunny colchester some of the cycle lanes have been modified and we now have lots of extra 20MPH zones which are being heartily ignored. I have been overtaken a couple of times with the following car veering into the oncoming lane and bak, but just stay calm. At one section today a hyundai amica, all of 800cc tried to out drag me away from the lights on Cowdray avenue.eatbound. He was in a hurry so let him go and he had to brake sharply as the car in front of him slowed to turn right. It would have been fun as i had it on the dashcam.

Any - 2020-2021 - a fascinating time for statisticians! - bathtub tom

Had one follow me today, on my way to 'click-n-collect'. I was behind a row of four cars in a 30, it kept pulling out and had to dive back quickly for a keep left bollard. As we reached a dual carriageway, it quickly passed me (at way over the limit) only to be stopped at the next set of lights. It then turned off to LIDLs. A BMW SUV with prat plates!