Vauxhall corsa d 1.2 2010 petrol - Cold start problems corsa d 1.2 petrol 2010 - Jnfs90

Hi, wonder if anyone can help please?

My corsa is having starting problems when it's cold, it will fire up but struggle to maintain idle and sometimes stall and you can hear the engine really struggling. The engine light was on with code P00B6. I have replaced the coolant temperature sensor on the radiator and cleared the code. I have replaced the battery and spark plugs also and the problem persists. Also i don't know if it's a seperate problem but i have accessed the hidden temp screen and the car temperature won't climb above around 55°c even after replacing the sensor. So i am now thinking thermostat although this was replaced around 12 months ago unless it's failed again? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Vauxhall corsa d 1.2 2010 petrol - Cold start problems corsa d 1.2 petrol 2010 - elekie&a/c doctor

Not too sure which sensor you have replaced, but the engine temp sensor is on the engine, near the thermostat. The sensor is a thermometer ,it doesn't alter the temp of the engine. I would get a diagnostic tester plugged in ,so that the real time values can be assessed.

Vauxhall corsa d 1.2 2010 petrol - Cold start problems corsa d 1.2 petrol 2010 - Jnfs90

The sensor i replaced was down low on the radiator, there is also a sensor on the thermostat housing, is this the one you mean?

The sensor I've replaced - www.eurocarparts.com/p/haas-temperature-sensor-224...1

Is this the sensor i need? - www.eurocarparts.com/p/haas-temperature-sensor-224...1

Thanks

Vauxhall corsa d 1.2 2010 petrol - Cold start problems corsa d 1.2 petrol 2010 - elekie&a/c doctor
Both pictures are the same . The sensor you need screws into the stat housing on the engine . I would check that’s the problem first .

100% bang on the money, just got the sensor for thermostat housing - it is identical to the radiator thermostat but I've now changed it and car is running right up to temperature and now starting perfect up to now... Damn YouTube videos pointed me straight to the radiator lol. Thank you so much sir

Vauxhall corsa d 1.2 2010 petrol - Cold start problems corsa d 1.2 petrol 2010 - bathtub tom

just got the sensor for thermostat housing - it is identical to the radiator thermostat

Your links show two different part numbers, apart from a two quid price difference. I suspect that although they look the same, they may well have different applications.