What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Tourneo Connect New Active model - daveyK_UK
Raised ride height is brilliant; also raised ride height on the van version (Transit connect active).

Nothing on Honest John site, find out more here www.carkeys.co.uk/news/ford-unveils-new-rugged-tra...s

Likely to be my next vehicle unless PSA do something similar with the Combo life/Berlingo/Rifter
Ford Tourneo Connect New Active model - badbusdriver
Raised ride height is brilliant; also raised ride height on the van version (Transit connect active). Nothing on Honest John site, find out more here www.carkeys.co.uk/news/ford-unveils-new-rugged-tra...s Likely to be my next vehicle unless PSA do something similar with the Combo life/Berlingo/Rifter

I was on the Vauxhall website earlier this evening, just wondering what van offers were available. Looking at the various versions of the Combo i discovered that there is actually a 4x4 version (i had no idea). It does have raised suspension, 185mm, but it doesn't say by how much this is increased over the standard Combo.

Ford Tourneo Connect New Active model - daveyK_UK
Raised ride height is brilliant; also raised ride height on the van version (Transit connect active). Nothing on Honest John site, find out more here www.carkeys.co.uk/news/ford-unveils-new-rugged-tra...s Likely to be my next vehicle unless PSA do something similar with the Combo life/Berlingo/Rifter

I was on the Vauxhall website earlier this evening, just wondering what van offers were available. Looking at the various versions of the Combo i discovered that there is actually a 4x4 version (i had no idea). It does have raised suspension, 185mm, but it doesn't say by how much this is increased over the standard Combo.

Thanks for the info, but no combo life MPV version of the commercial 4x4 version. Also it appears Ford have recommenced selling and pushing the Tourneo courier MPV after briefly stopping UK imports; the first the salesman I speak with knew about Fords change of heart was when 2 Tourneo Courier MPVs arrived on a transporter with some fiestas. He is happy as it’s effectively the cheapest vehicle in the Ford range and can be sold competitively on a PCP not to mention it’s popularity on the motability scheme. I also read Fiat may be keeping with the Doblo and Fiorino/Qubo for another 2 years until the Tofas Turkish factory deal runs out as PSA are happy with the manufacturer cost and exchange rates. Same article stated PSA and Fiat have began Talks with the Tofas plant about building a new generation of Fiorini small van that will be sold as Fiat/Peugeot/Opel & Vauxhall/Citroen and even Toyota across Europe. The main hold up seems to be the investment required from the Turkish government towards modernising the assembly line and plant to accommodate a mild hybrid system.

Edited by daveyK_UK on 27/07/2020 at 21:43

Ford Tourneo Connect New Active model f - daveyK_UK

Just an update - Toyota re-bagged Berlingo/Rifter/Combo life Van aka the pro ace city is to be sold with an MPV equivalent only in 7 seater form to be called the pro ace city verso.

Unlike its badge engineered rivals, it will come with a 5 year Toyota warranty.