What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - ZionWill

Hey, I need advice about a transport company which can transport my BMW X5 30d Steptronic from New York to London. Generally is that possible?
Thanks in advance guys

BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - Brit_in_Germany

Why not drive to Alaska, get it ferried across the strait and then drive through Russia and then Europe?

BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - elekie&a/c doctor
Not sure if the Titanic is doing a return trip ?
BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - badbusdriver

I need advice about a transport company which can transport my BMW X5 30d Steptronic from New York to London. Generally is that possible?

Yes!

Alternatively, why don't you get your dodgy spam link up?, i'm sure it will have all the answers.

On second thoughts, doesn't Acme do a kit for just this purpose?. Something along the lines of giant balloons you tie to the car when the winds are favourable. Guaranteed success (allegedly).

Why don't you shut up? I asked cuz I needed help. And your empty message will not help me. Just shut bro, you don't help me, will be better if you delete your useless message.

Maybe xd)

BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - bathtub tom

Repeat after me:

I'm not a fish, I don't take the bait.

BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - KB.

As above. I suspect this won't progress too far.

What was the name of that other fellow who came on here quite recently, acting like a slightly backward teenager, caused quite a kerfuffle, and re-registered with a slightly different name, and hasn;t been back since?

Edited by KB. on 02/06/2020 at 19:43

BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - SLO76
Not sure if the Titanic is doing a return trip ?

Lol
BMW X5 30d Steptronic - Auto Transport - thunderbird

Why not drive to Alaska, get it ferried across the strait and then drive through Russia and then Europe?

Doesn't the Bearing Strait freeze, sure I have read about vehicles being driven across in the past. Do it that way and no ferry needed at all.