What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
VW Loses yet another court case - Engineer Andy

Dieselgate ain't over yet. More news from John Cadogan:

youtu.be/s9WjRR7Sr2M

Ouch!

VW Loses yet another court case - joegrundy

Yes, I watched that. He always has the ability to tell a well-researched story in an effective and entertaining way and this was no exception. And the MMs, of course.

Funny that the story hasn't shown up on the HJ 'news' page yet ...

VW Loses yet another court case - alan1302

Yes, I watched that. He always has the ability to tell a well-researched story in an effective and entertaining way and this was no exception. And the MMs, of course.

Does it normally have that type of news on there? Thought it was more about new releases etc.

VW Loses yet another court case - Engineer Andy

Does it normally have that type of news on there? Thought it was more about new releases etc.

Sometimes it does. I think it's because, as you say, the staff are far more geared (pardon the pun) to new releases and reviews - I suspect they occasionally trawl the Interweb for news stories if there's not much to report on as regards new cars. There are quite a few 'general' news items on the News page over the past few weeks.

VW Loses yet another court case - focussed

Heycar owns the HJ website.In the United Kingdom, the Heycar brand operates under Mobility Trader UK Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mobility Trader Holding GmbH and is a sister company of the German Mobility Trader GmbH. The shareholders of Mobility Trader Holding GmbH are Volkswagen Financial Services AG and Daimler Mobility AG.

So no mystery really!

Edited by focussed on 29/05/2020 at 16:28

VW Loses yet another court case - alan1302

Heycar owns the HJ website.In the United Kingdom, the Heycar brand operates under Mobility Trader UK Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mobility Trader Holding GmbH and is a sister company of the German Mobility Trader GmbH. The shareholders of Mobility Trader Holding GmbH are Volkswagen Financial Services AG and Daimler Mobility AG.

So no mystery really!

Think it is still more the type of news that just does not appear on the website - it's very general news on there.